Current members of the Centre:
- Pawel Dlotko. Pawel is the director of the Centre. He is working in applied and computational topology.
- Niklas Hellmer. Niklas is a third year PhD student of the Centre.
- Davide Gurnari. Davide is a third year PhD student of the Centre.
- Michał Lipiński. Michał is a post-doc researcher of the Centre.
- Justyna Signerska-Rynkowska. Justyna is a Visiting Assistant Professor of the Centre.
- Rafal Topolnicki. Rafal is a Visiting Assistant Professor of the Centre.
- Jan Felix Senge. Jan is a Visiting PhD student of the Centre.
External and visiting members of the Centre:
- Ahmad Farhat. External collaborator.
- Simon Rudkin. External collaborator.
- Radmila Sazdanovic. Sabbatical Visiting Professor.
- Anastasios Stefanou. Anastasios is a Visiting Assistant Professor of the Centre.
We are seeking highly talented and motivated individuals who are willing to work with us on applied problems for which the concept of shape is important.We have a number of positions available. We are very open to host Marie Curie researchers as well as industrial collaborators.
Please contact Pawel Dlotko for further details.
We gratefully acknowledge the support from the Dioscuri Program.
Dioscuri Centres of Scientific Excellence - a programme initiated by the Max Planck Society (MPG), jointly managed with the National Science Centre in Poland (NCN), and mutually funded by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (MNiSW) and the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).