- Paweł Dłotko, Niklas Hellmer, ‘Bottleneck Profiles and Discrete Prokhorov Metrics for Persistence Diagrams’, Discrete Comput Geom, May 2023, doi: 10.1007/s00454-023-00498-w.
- P. Pilarczyk, J. Signerska-Rynkowska, G. Graff, Topological-numerical analysis of a two-dimensional discrete neuron model. Chaos 33 (2023), no. 4 https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0129859
- F. Llovera Trujillo, J. Signerska-Rynkowska, P. Bartłomiejczyk, Periodic and chaotic dynamics in a map-based neuron model. Math Meth Appl Sci. (2023); 1- 26. https://doi.org/10.1002/mma.9118
- P. Bartłomiejczyk, F. Llovera Trujillo, J. Signerska-Rynkowska, Spike patterns and chaos in a map-based neuron model, AMCS - International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (2023) (accepted)
- R. Khalil, A. Farhat, P. Dlotko, Developmental changes in pyramidal cell morphology in multiple visual cortical areas using cluster analysis., Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, 2021 , https://doi.org/10.3389/fncom.2021.667696
- A. Mahdi, P. Blaszczyk, P. Dlotko, D. Salvi, T-S. Chan, J. Harvey, D. Gurnari, Y. Wu, A. Farhat, N. Hellmer, A. Zarebski, B. Hogan, L. Tarassenko, OxCOVID19 Database, a multimodal data repository for better understanding the global impact of COVID-19, Nature Scientific Reports, 2021 , https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-88481-4accepted
- A.D. Smith, P. Dlotko, V.M. Zavala, Topological data analysis: Concepts, computation, and applications in chemical engineering, Computers and Chemical Engineering, 2021, 146, 107202.
- Q.W., Rudkin, S. Rudkinm P. Dłotko, Refining understanding of corporate failure through a topological data analysis mapping of Altman's Z-score model, Expert Systems with Applications, 2020, 156, 113475.
- B. Zielinski, M. Lipinski, M. Juda, M. Zeppelzauer, P. Dlotko, Persistence Codebooks for Topological Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence Review, Accepted.
- P. Dłotko, N. Hellmer, Ł. Stettner, and R. Topolnicki, Topology-driven goodness-of-fit tests in arbitrary dimensions, Statistics and Computing, 34(1), p. 34, Nov. 2023. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11222-023-10333-0.
- P. Dłotko and D. Gurnari, Euler characteristic curves and profiles: a stable shape invariant for big data problems, GigaScience, Volume 12, 2023, giad094, https://doi.org/10.1093/gigascience/giad094
- Ciara Frances Loughrey, Nick Orr, Anna Jurek-Loughrey, Paweł Dłotko, Hotspot identification for Mapper graphs
- P. Dłotko, M. Lipiński, J. Signerska-Rynkowska, Testing topological conjugacy of time series from finite sample, (2023) preprint: https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2301.06753
- Paweł Dłotko, Davide Gurnari, Radmila Sazdanovic Knot invariants and their relations: a topological perspective. Supplemental material can be found here.
- R BallMapper: R implementation of the Ball Mapper algorithm described in "Ball mapper: a shape summary for topological data analysis" by Pawel Dlotko, (2019) arXiv:1901.07410. Please consult the following youtube video the idea of functionality. Ball Mapper provides a topologically accurate summary of a data in a form of an abstract graph.
- PyBallMapper: Python implementation of the Ball Mapper algorithm that can be run in a Jupyter notebook. Allows to plot the resulting graphs using Matplotlib or Bokeh.
- Mapper GUI: Python code to interactively compare two Ball Mapper graphs as described here. A short video example can be found on youtube.
- ECC: Python code to compute the Euler Characteristic Curve of a filtered Vietoris-Rips complex. A pipeline for parallel computations using GNU Parallel is also provided. For a theoretical introduction and a description of the algorithm please watch Davide's talk at the Second Symposium on Machine Learning and Dynamical Systems.
- Prokhorov metric: A fork of gudhi implementing the Prokhorov metric for persistence diagrams. Pease watch Niklas's talks at the Second Symposium on Machine Learning and Dynamical Systems for the theoretical background.
- TopoTests: Code accompanying the paper "Topology-Driven Goodness-of-Fit Tests in Arbitrary Dimensions" by Paweł Dłotko, Niklas Hellmer, Łukasz Stettner and Rafał Topolnicki.
- ConjTest Code accompanying the paper "Testing topological conjugacy of time series from finite sample" by P. Dłotko, M. Lipiński, J. Signerska-Rynkowska.